Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kim Kardashian is Smoking Hot



The Kardashians looked great at the People's Choice Awards. Kim Kardashian's make-up caught my eye. I think it's absolutely beautiful. She stepped out in corn rows last week, and this week she stepped out with a flawless face. I'm planning to do a make-over this year, which includes loosing weight, a new hair do and a make-up change. No, I'm not trying to look like Kim, I don't have that much booty or beauty, but I did wonder what make-up she preferred. The answer is MAC. Lucky for me, MAC is sold at our local Macy's. I'm a Lancome girl, but I think I'll head over to Macy's for a MAC make-over. Stay tuned, lol.

If you would like to see a how Kim applies her foundation and achieves her smokey eye look, check out this video with Kim and her make-up artist.



I love this picture of Kim with the braids too. It's not a look that I'm striving for, but my girl is rocking the braids in this picture. I do have to say that braids are great on vacation when you're really not interested in worrying about your hair. You can add a scarve for a great bohemian look or leave them as they are with shorts, a maxi or mini dress or jeans.